Hungry and no time to cook ? Here is a quick fix .. This sandwich is my all time favorite be it lunch, breakfast or even dinner. Reason because it is easy to make, very filling and above all very tasty.
On the blogo sphere when Sandwich festival is around which is hosted by 'Anupama' of 'Food-n-More' , my recipe goes straight to it. Thanks Anupama for choosing such an interesting topic. So here is my recipe
- Bread Slices : 4 ( I used wheat bread can use any of your choice
- Sour Cream : 2 Tbsp
- Rawa/Sooji/semolina : 3 Tbsp
- Tomato :1/8 cup Half finely chopped
- Onion : 1/8 cup
- peas : 1/8 cup
- oil : 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Note : Can add as many veggies as you want like capsicum,beans ..
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except Bread.
- Spread the above mix on one side of the Bread slice.
- Heat a Pan/Tawa, Put oil on it, When heated put the Bread on tawa with the side spread with the mix down(yes u heard me right and if you are thinking that it will stick to the tawa then trust me it won't ).
- Flip after 2 mins
- Wait for 2 mins for the other side to become brown.
- Enjoy the Sandwich !!